- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Corporate Plan 2016 - 2017
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Board Advisory Committees
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
- Reporting Agency Contracts
Tim Kelsey - HIC17 Presentation 'Digital Health: A Human Imperative'
Tim Kelsey, CEO of the Australian Digital Health Agency, presented at the Health Informatics Conference (HIC) on 9 August 2017 about our work program, My Health Record and COAG's (Council of Australia's Governments) approval of Australia’s National Digital Health strategy.
Australian Digital Health Agency - My Health Record Expansion Program
What is the My Health Record, why is it important, and how can it help? This short (2:36) introductory video answers these questions from a variety of perspectives: the patient, the carer, and Australian Digital Health Agency staff members.