- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Board Advisory Committees
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Senate Order Reporting
- Corporate Plan
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
- Reporting fraud
- Public Interest Disclosure
- Agency Clinical Reference Leads
National Clinical Terminology Service Connectathon – Expressions of Interest - March 2019
12 February 2019: The Australian Digital Health Agency in collaboration with CSIRO, are hosting the sixth and seventh technical Connectathons on the National Clinical Terminology Service (NCTS) including the use of HL7's Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR®). A Connectathon will be held on 18 March in Sydney and repeated on 20 March in Melbourne – registrations close on 28 February.
Please note that these are separate 1-day events (9am-5pm AEDT) held in two different locations.
Connectathons are practical events designed to help you connect with and use our terminology services and products such as Ontoserver and Snapper. Experts will be available to troubleshoot and answer questions. At the end of the day, participants are encouraged to demonstrate what they achieved and discuss any challenges or insights they had along the way.
There is no charge to attend the NCTS Connectathon and catering is provided.
Who should attend the NCTS Connectathon?
The NCTS Connectathon is an event for developers, run by developers. The Agenda will focus on:
- Runtime integration of FHIR terminology services.
- Conformant terminology server application (CTSA) infrastructure options and considerations.
- Tooling and infrastructure required to support and use ConceptMaps and ValueSets.
- New content (as FHIR resources) on the NCTS. Other topics can be covered if requested.
What else is involved?
To ensure participants can hit the ground running, some pre-work may be required, especially for first-time attendees. This includes attendance of webinars held early in March. A separate email with registration links will be sent soon.
How do I register?
To assist with venue set-up and catering, please click on a link below to enter your details in the registration form for the location you will attend by COB 28 February 2019.
If participant numbers are low, then they may be combined to a single event.
For more information about these and future events, please contact our Help Centre via [email protected] or call 1300 901 001 (8AM - 5PM).