- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Board Advisory Committees
- Agency Clinical Reference Leads
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Senate Order Reporting
- Corporate Plan
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
- Reporting fraud
- Public Interest Disclosure
- Photo Gallery
AMT Support Group Meeting - November 2016
- Created on Wednesday, 23 November 2016
The next Australian Medicines Terminology (AMT) Support Group meeting is scheduled for Wednesday 30 November 10:00am-12:00pm AEDT.
The Australian Medicines Terminology (AMT) is produced by the Agency to standardise identification of medicines for use within Australian electronic medicine management systems. A Support Group consisting of clinicians, jurisdiction representatives and computer system vendors meets regularly to provide expert guidance on relevant terminology issues.
As the AMT Support Group structure is an open forum, an opportunity exists for individuals to participate in the ongoing development of the AMT.
If you have a background in medicines management and are keen to be involved, please forward an expression of interest to [email protected].