- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Board Advisory Committees
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Senate Order Reporting
- Corporate Plan
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
- Reporting fraud
- Public Interest Disclosure
Webinar: Zen and the art of managing multimorbidity
- Created on Friday, 17 March 2017
The Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (ACRRM) are holding the final webinar of its 'eHealth Enabled Management of Chronic and Complex Conditions' series on Tuesday 21 March 2017.
In this webinar, rural GPs and general practice nurses share the top tips that they have learnt, and the resources that they have discovered over many years.
The webinar will take place on Tuesday 21 March at the following times:
- WA – 5:00pm-6:00pm
- NT – 6:30pm-7:30pm
- QLD – 7:00pm-8:00pm
- SA – 7:30pm-8:30pm
- TAS, NSW, VIC, ACT – 8:00pm-9:00pm
Presented by Fellows Dr Tony Lembke, Dr Dale Ford and Dr Ewen McPhee, and general practice nurse Ros Rolleston, the focus is on the systematic management of multimorbidity in rural and remote settings, using new models of care supported by digital health and continuous quality improvement methodology.
All members of your practice team are welcome to participate. GPs, practice nurses, practice managers, physician assistants and PHN staff providing ground support are also welcome to attend.
Attendees can receive one core point as part of your Professional Development Points (PDP).
Interested in free access to the online education module that supports this series of webinars?