- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Corporate Plan
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Board Advisory Committees
- Agency Clinical Reference Leads
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Workforce and Education
- Photo Gallery
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Reporting fraud
- Senate Order Reporting
- Public Interest Disclosure
- Procurement, Tenders and Contracts
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Help Centre
- Contact Us
New National Clinical Terminology Service website
- Created on Thursday, 21 July 2016
The new website for the National Clinical Terminology Service (NCTS) is scheduled to launch early October 2016 and will be available at The new website for the National Clinical Terminology Service (NCTS) is scheduled to launch early October 2016 and will be available at
The NCTS, operated by the Australian Digital Health Agency, is responsible for managing, developing and distributing national clinical terminology solutions such as SNOMED CT-AU and the Australian Medicines Terminology (AMT).
The NCTS also provides a range of tools and services to support the digital health requirements of the Australian healthcare community in their adoption, use and maintenance of terminology. Tools and services available to users include:
- Terminology server;
- Online browser;
- Authoring platform; and
- National Syndication Server.
The new website will include four key steps including:
- Learn: NCTS products and services;
- Access: Access and download clinical terminology products and guidance;
- Tools: Access terminology tools and services; and
- Request: Ability to request changes or additions to terminology products.
Plus, the ability to Register (as either an Individual or Organisation).
We also have a dedicated Product Support team to assist licence holders in their understanding and implementation of these solutions.
Support services can be tailored to customer requirements, and range from general training and education on the terminology through to specific technical support at your workplace.
- To request support or provide any other feedback, please email [email protected] or phone 1300 901 001
IHTSDO®, SNOMED® and SNOMED CT® are registered trademarks of the International Health Terminology Standards Development Organisation.