- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Board Advisory Committees
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Senate Order Reporting
- Corporate Plan
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
- Reporting fraud
- Public Interest Disclosure
National Clinical Terminology Service – Introductory recordings
21 December 2018: The National Clinical Terminology Service (NCTS) at the Australian Digital Health Agency has published introductory level recordings about SNOMED CT-AU and the Australian Medicines Terminology (AMT).
1. Introduction to SNOMED CT-AU terminology
An introductory webinar (approx. 30 mins) that provides an overview of SNOMED CT-AU, its structure and content, purpose, use cases and more.
2. Introduction to the Australian Medicines Terminology (AMT)
An introductory webinar (approx. 40 mins) that provides an overview of the AMT, its structure and coverage, purpose, use cases and more.
3. SNOMED CT-AU content hierarchy overview
A webinar (approx. 30 mins) that provides an overview of the content available within each of the SNOMED CT-AU hierarchies.