- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Board Advisory Committees
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Senate Order Reporting
- Corporate Plan
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
National Clinical Terminology Service Connectathon - 17 April 2018
The Australian Digital Health Agency in collaboration with the CSIRO, is hosting its fifth technical Connectathon on the National Clinical Terminology Service (NCTS) including its use of HL7's Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR®). The Connectathon will be held 17 April 2018 in Brisbane - register online by COB 3 April.
About this event
Please note that this event will be held prior to the HL7 Australia Connectathon.
Connectathons are practical events designed to help you connect with and use our terminology services and products such as Ontoserver and Snapper. Experts from the Australian Digital Health Agency and the CSIRO will be available to troubleshoot and answer questions. At the end of the day, participants are encouraged to demonstrate what they achieved and discuss any challenges they had along the way.
To support the Connectathon, and to ensure participants can hit the ground running, some pre-work may be required, especially for first-time attendees. This includes attendance of webinars held in early April before the Connectathon.
Who should attend?
The NCTS Connectathon is an event for developers, run by developers. The Agenda will focus on:
- Runtime integration of terminology services.
- Conformant terminology server application (CTSA) infrastructure options and considerations.
- Tooling and infrastructure required to support and use maps.
There is no charge to attend the NCTS Connectathon and catering is provided.
Register by COB 3 April 2018
Register for the Connectathon online here.
For more information: [email protected] or phone us on: 1300 901 001.