- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Corporate Plan
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Board Advisory Committees
- Agency Clinical Reference Leads
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Photo Gallery
- Senate Order Reporting
- Reporting fraud
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Public Interest Disclosure
- Procurement, Tenders and Contracts
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Help Centre
- Contact Us
Message from the CEO
- Created on Thursday, 23 June 2016
I am pleased to announce that the Australian Digital Health Agency officially commenced operations on July 1st.
Thanks to the actions we have taken over the past 12 months, I can tell you with confidence we have achieved our goal of establishing a newly focussed agency to advance the digital health agenda in this country.
I want to thank the members of the Transition Steering Committee, the staff and executive at the Department of Health, and the NEHTA Board and staff for their efforts and support over the past months.
I also want to thank the governments of Australia – Commonwealth, States and Territories alike for their guidance and support during this time of transition.
I am honoured to be leading the Agency at this exciting time and working with a new Board of Directors committed to driving the innovation needed to deliver improved digital health information for all Australians.
Acting Chief Executive Officer