- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Board Advisory Committees
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Senate Order Reporting
- Corporate Plan
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
- Reporting fraud
- Public Interest Disclosure
Message from the CEO
- Created on Thursday, 23 June 2016
I am pleased to announce that the Australian Digital Health Agency officially commenced operations on July 1st.
Thanks to the actions we have taken over the past 12 months, I can tell you with confidence we have achieved our goal of establishing a newly focussed agency to advance the digital health agenda in this country.
I want to thank the members of the Transition Steering Committee, the staff and executive at the Department of Health, and the NEHTA Board and staff for their efforts and support over the past months.
I also want to thank the governments of Australia – Commonwealth, States and Territories alike for their guidance and support during this time of transition.
I am honoured to be leading the Agency at this exciting time and working with a new Board of Directors committed to driving the innovation needed to deliver improved digital health information for all Australians.
Acting Chief Executive Officer