- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Board Advisory Committees
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Senate Order Reporting
- Corporate Plan
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
- Reporting fraud
Media release - Pharmacy departments engaging with My Health Record
29 June 2018: Another pharmacy peak health body has committed to supporting My Health Record by increasing engagement and awareness with hospital pharmacy departments across Australia.
The Society of Hospital Pharmacists of Australia (SHPA) and the Australian Digital Health Agency (ADHA) have partnered to deliver a flexible online and face-to-face national education and training package on My Health Record to hospital pharmacists.
The package will inform hospital pharmacists working in public and private healthcare services about the expansion of My Health Record in 2018 and how they should revise services and care to integrate the My Health Record given this significant growth in Australians’ use of the digital health record.