- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Board Advisory Committees
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Senate Order Reporting
- Corporate Plan
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
Media Release - My Health Record kits being distributed to Australian healthcare providers to assist with conversations about the expansion of My Health Record
New toolkits to better inform and educate all Australians about My Health Record are being distributed across Australia. The kits will equip health practitioners and other Agency partners with information and resources to help them advise all Australians about My Health Record.
Nearly 20,000 My Health Record education kits are being distributed to health practitioners and Australia Post offices across the country.
“The distribution of My Health Record toolkits is a significant moment in the Australian Digital Health Agency’s efforts to inform and educate all Australians about the benefits of My Health Record,” said Agency CEO Tim Kelsey.