- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Corporate Plan
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Board Advisory Committees
- Agency Clinical Reference Leads
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Photo Gallery
- Senate Order Reporting
- Reporting fraud
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Public Interest Disclosure
- Tenders and Offers
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Help Centre
- Contact Us
FHIR® webinars and NCTS Connectathon – coming soon!
Opportunity for developers to lift their FHIR® and clinical terminologies skills ahead of the April connectathon.
In collaboration with the CSIRO, we’re hosting webinars on the HL7™ FHIR® standard and NCTS products and services ahead of the April connectathon. This is a great opportunity for new developers to learn about key digital health technologies, and for existing developers to stay up to date.
- The FHIR® and NCTS webinars take place on the 5th, 10th and 12th of April – click here for details.
- The NCTS Connectathon follows on 17th of April – click here for details.