- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Board Advisory Committees
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Senate Order Reporting
- Corporate Plan
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
- Reporting fraud
- Public Interest Disclosure
- Agency Clinical Reference Leads
eMedications Management Functional Framework v1.0 March 2015 Release
- Created on Thursday, 12 March 2015
The eMedications Management (eMM) Functional Framework outlines the key capabilities within medications management business systems.
It can be used to identify opportunities and gaps in medications management process automation, system integration, information quality and terminology standardisation.
This is the first official release following its conception as part of the Jurisdictional eMedications Management (eMM) Collaborations initiative.
We are pleased to announce that the eMedications Management Functional Framework v1.0 is now available for download from the following location on the NEHTA website:
The scope of the eMedications Management Functional Framework covers a range of capabilities from medications reconciliation to dispensing, including supporting functions such as supply chain, and dependent functions such as reporting and monitoring.
Significant refinements since the last eMM workshop updates have been documented within the release note for the benefits of those participants. Other stakeholders will also gain an understanding of its evolution and ongoing maintenance by reviewing the latest updates. Download the release note as follows: