- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Board Advisory Committees
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Senate Order Reporting
- Corporate Plan
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
- Reporting fraud
- Public Interest Disclosure
- Agency Clinical Reference Leads
Dr Mukesh Haikerwal (AO) re-elected to WMA
- Created on Wednesday, 10 April 2013
NEHTA's Head of Clinical Leadership and Stakeholder Management Dr Mukesh Haikerwal (AO) has been re-elected Chair of Council of the World Medical Association.
Dr Haikerwal, a Melbourne GP and former AMA president, was handed another two-year term at the association's council meeting last week.
The organisation was set up in the aftermath of World War II to protect clinical independence of the profession and promote ethical behaviour. Its membership has grown to cover 102 national medical associations.
NEHTA congratulates Mukesh on his re-election.
- For more information, download the WMA media release.