- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Board Advisory Committees
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Senate Order Reporting
- Corporate Plan
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
- Reporting fraud
Detailed Clinical Model Library v4.5 July 2017 Release
- Created on Monday, 17 July 2017
The Clinical Informatics unit is pleased to announce the latest release of the Australian Digital Health Agency’s Detailed Clinical Model Library (v4.5).
You can download the full release file bundle from the following location on the Agency website:
The accompanying release note outlines changes in the Detailed Clinical Models and the triggers for the changes.
Development by the Clinical Informatics unit relies on the input and cooperation of the Australian healthcare community. We value your feedback and encourage questions, comments, or suggestions about our products. Please email [email protected] or call 1300 901 001.
Thank you for your continued support.