- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Board Advisory Committees
- Agency Clinical Reference Leads
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Senate Order Reporting
- Corporate Plan
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
- Reporting fraud
- Public Interest Disclosure
- Photo Gallery
Connectathon - National Clinical Terminology Service (NCTS)
- Created on Monday, 18 January 2016
NEHTA's first technical Connectathon on the use of HL7's Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR®) in the National Clinical Terminology Service (NCTS) is being held over 2 days on 10-11 February 2016, in Brisbane.
The Connectathon is a technically-focussed event, for developers, by developers.
- The first half of day 1 will provide an overview of the HL7 FHIR® specification, the NCTS, and an overview of technical support and resources available to participants. The afternoon will be the technical session, with participants investigating the resources and developing code, based on their own use cases.
- Day 2 is further technical hands-on work and will involve writing and testing code. In the afternoon, there will be an opportunity to demonstrate what you have built over the two days and provide feedback to the NCTS team to further improve the service.
Due to the high levels of interest and limited spaces, could you please confirm your attendance for the Connectathon via [email protected] no later than COB Thursday 21 January 2016. An official invitation will then be forwarded to the confirmed attendees with specific details about the structure of the day, what you will need to bring, and location details.
Please note that NEHTA will also be holding more general webinars (non-technical) and updates on the NCTS over the next several months. You can register interest for these via [email protected].