My Health Record Help Line
Phone: 1800 723 471
The My Health Record Help Line Waiting Times are updated on a regular basis. More information: https://www.myhealthrecord.gov.au/support/help-line-updates
- Select option 1 for consumers, including opt out enquiries: 24 hours, 7 days
- Select option 2 for healthcare providers
Need help with your My Health Record?
You can contact us by phone or find out more information at https://www.myhealthrecord.gov.au.
Did you know you can opt out of getting a My Health Record online at https://www.myhealthrecord.gov.au/for-you-your-family/opt-out-my-health-record.
Digital Health Agency Help Centre
Mon-Fri 8am-5pm (AEST/AEDT)
The Digital Health Help Centre assists healthcare providers, software vendors and adopters who are getting started with and using digital health.
Contact Help Centre for assistance with:
- My Health Record system registration support
- Using the Digital Health Online Forms application tool
- Using digital health
- Training resources and guides
- Software demonstrations
- My Health Record Developer
- Accessing SNOMED Clinical Terms (SNOMED CT®) and the Australian Medicines Terminology (AMT).
We will direct you to the right information and subject matter expert, including providing onsite assistance.
We also have a range of FAQs to help you.
See the options below on how to contact the Help Centre or call us on 1300 901 001.
Any personal information you provide to the Agency will be used by the Agency to assist us with responding to your enquiry. If we cannot resolve your enquiry, we may need to pass your information on to the Department of Human Services or Department of Health. If you do not wish your enquiry to be transferred to another entity, please let us know.
Contact us via email [email protected] about your enquiry and we will respond within 2 working days.