- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Board Advisory Committees
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Senate Order Reporting
- Corporate Plan
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
- Reporting fraud
- Public Interest Disclosure
Secure Messaging Integration Toolkit v1.2.3 now available
- Created on Tuesday, 15 November 2016
The Australian Digital Health Agency is pleased to announce the release of Secure Messaging Integration Toolkit v1.2.3.
This update provides renewed NASH PKI test certificates for the following tools included in the toolkit:
- Secure Messaging Test Harness;
- Secure Messaging Delivery Agent.
The replacement test certificates are required for the continued use of these tools, as test certificates included in earlier releases of the toolkit expired on 13 September 2016.
Who does this affect?
Testers using the Secure Messaging Test Harness to test an implementation for SMD conformance.
Developers using the Secure Messaging Test Harness or the Secure Messaging Delivery Agent to provide a quick feedback loop for SMD development.
Download the new release
- Secure Messaging Conformance Test Tools – Software Package v1.0.1 (containing the new test certificates and installation instructions)
- Secure Messaging Integration Toolkit – Release Note v1.2.3
- Secure Messaging Integration Toolkit v1.2.3 (full end product, also encompassing unchanged product components)
Thank you for your continued support.