- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Corporate Plan
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Board Advisory Committees
- Agency Clinical Reference Leads
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Photo Gallery
- Senate Order Reporting
- Reporting fraud
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Public Interest Disclosure
- Tenders and Offers
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Help Centre
- Contact Us
National Close the Gap Day - 16 March 2017
- Created on Wednesday, 15 March 2017
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples have some of the poorest health outcomes of any group of people in the world. On average, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples die 10–17 years younger than other Australians.
National Close the Gap Day (NCTGD) is a national day of action to pledge support for achieving Indigenous health equality by 2030.
For more information, visit the Oxfam website on National Close the Gap Day.
Telehealth to expand services in Central Australia
The Agency is working with the Northern Territory Government to improve telehealth service delivery in remote Australia. Learn more.