- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Board Advisory Committees
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Senate Order Reporting
- Corporate Plan
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
Diagnostic Reports and My Health Record Webinar
The Australian Digital Health Agency will be holding a national 'Diagnostic Reports and My Health Record' webinar for healthcare providers on Tuesday 27th March 2018. This webinar will provide healthcare professionals with an update on progress towards sharing of diagnostic reports with the My Health Record.
- Title: Diagnostic Reports and My Health Record
- Date: Tuesday 27th March 2018
- Time: 2pm - 3pm (AEDT) and 7.30pm - 8.30pm (AEDT). Note: Both webinar events will be live - you are only required to attend 1 session.
- Where: Online (join via your computer - register beforehand)
- Registration links:
1) 2pm-3pm (AEDT) session - https://login.redbackconferencing.com.au/landers/page/d3a9a2
2) 7.30pm - 8.30pm (AEDT) session - https://login.redbackconferencing.com.au/landers/page/3fa691
Presented by: Paul Carroll (Program Manager - Diagnostic Solutions) and Heather McDonald (Director of Education and Adoption).
For any further enquiries: [email protected] or Phone: 1300 901 001.