- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Board Advisory Committees
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Senate Order Reporting
- Corporate Plan
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
- Reporting fraud
Connectathon No. 4 - National Clinical Terminology Service (NCTS)
- Created on Thursday, 2 November 2017
The Australian Digital Health Agency in collaboration with CSIRO, is hosting its fourth technical Connectathon on the National Clinical Terminology Service (NCTS) including its use of HL7's Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR®). This Connectathon is being held on 5 and 6 December, in Melbourne.
Please note that this is event is held concurrently to the Secure Messaging Connectathon.
The NCTS Connectathon has two tracks:
- A technically focussed stream for developers, run by developers focussed on:
- The NCTS’s FHIR STU3 upgrade and use of the NCTS services in general.
- Services to support more advanced AMT and Medication use cases, including trialling FHIR Medication resources as a solution.
- NCTS education sessions for:
- Technical users without prior FHIR, terminology, or NCTS knowledge.
- Non-technical users interested in creating and maintaining their own FHIR datasets, and mapping to SNOMED CT AU including AMT (bring your own data or use sample data), using tools such as Snapper.