- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Corporate Plan
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Board Advisory Committees
- Agency Clinical Reference Leads
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Photo Gallery
- Senate Order Reporting
- Reporting fraud
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Public Interest Disclosure
- Procurement, Tenders and Contracts
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Help Centre
- Contact Us
CDA Validator v2.1 Available for Download
- Created on Friday, 23 January 2015
This release includes an updated version of the CDA Validator which supports the PCEHR R5 documents Pathology Report and Diagnostic Imaging Report as well as providing the latest terminology databases.
The following new features and improvements have been introduced in version 2.1 of the CDA Validator:
- Terminology code validation now supports AMT version 3.
- Users can import AMT versions 2 and 3, SNOMED CT-AU and PBS clinical terminology codes.
- More types of CDA documents can be validated.
- CDA documents and CDA packages to be validated can be selected using ‘drag and drop’ onto the CDA Validator user interface.
- Various usability improvements have been made.
Download the releases below: