- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Board Advisory Committees
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
- Senate Order Reporting
- Corporate Plan
Rural Medicine Australia Conference 2017
The Australian Digital Health Agency will be exhibiting at Booth 29 and 30 at the Rural Medicine Australia Conference, Pullmam Melbourne, Albert Park, VIC on Thursday 19 October - Saturday 21 October 2017.
Rural Medicine Australia is the annual conference and scientific forum of the Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (ACRRM) and the Rural Doctors Association of Australia (RDAA).The peak national event for rural doctors! RMA17 is to be held in Melbourne, in late October 2017.
Chief Executive Tim Kelsey will be delivering the keynote on Friday 20 October, 8:45AM AEDT on "My Health Record and the Digital Health Strategy for Australia".
For more information, visit the event website.