- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Board Advisory Committees
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Senate Order Reporting
- Corporate Plan
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
Pathology Update 2018
- Created on Thursday, 15 February 2018
The Australian Digital Health Agency will be exhibiting, Booth 9, at Pathology Update on Friday 2 March - Sunday 4 March 2018 at the Sydney International Convention Centre.
Pathology Update is the annual scientific meeting for the Royal College of Pathologists of Australasia. Pathology Update covers the scientific disciplines of Anatomical, Chemical, Forensic, Genetic, General, Haematology, Immunopathology and Microbiology.
For more information, please visit Royal College of Pathologists of Australasia.