- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Corporate Plan 2016 - 2017
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Board Advisory Committees
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
Livestream: Developer Partner Program Launch
The Australian Digital Health Agency launched the new Developer Partner Program on Tuesday 4 July 2017, 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM AEST.
The Agency introduced the new look developer website, and discussing broader developer program activities.
This was an excellent opportunity to meet and hear from some of the key Agency Innovation and Development team, and also network with the digital health developer community.
We also provided a high-level overview of the 2017/18 plans to the various parts of the system and discuss the role of clinicians and consumers in our development community.
Video recording of launch
The video of the livestream is available to view below.
If you have any further questions, please email us: [email protected] or call: 1300 901 001.