- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Board Advisory Committees
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Senate Order Reporting
- Corporate Plan
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
General Practice Conference and Exhibition (GPCE), Melbourne, 16-18 November 2018
Victoria's leading CPD event for primary care - The final event of the GPCE 2018 series takes place at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre from 16-18 November 2018; the last chance to experience the new 2018 conference program, designed to arm you with the cross-disciplinary skills that will make a real difference to your everyday practice, across the full spectrum of primary care.
Registration for GPCE Melbourne opens week starting 13 August 2018 & sessions are expected to fill up fast.
GPCE Melbourne welcomes over 1000 healthcare professionals and sessions will book out early.
Visit the Australian Digital Health Agency at our stand 1616.