- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- Digital Health Developer Program
- Clinical Documents
- eHealth Foundations
- National Infrastructure
- Implementation and Adoption
- eHealth Reference Platform
- Supply Chain
- Specifications Maintenance Schedule
- My Health Record Developer
- Product Taxonomy
- Icon Library
- Browse Resources
- Terminology Access
- Recent Updates
- News and Events
- About the Agency
Australian Primary Nurses Association (APNA) National Conference 2017
The Australian Digital Health Agency will be exhibiting Booth 43 at the Australian Primary Nurses Association (APNA) National Conference 2017 in Hobart, Tasmania, from Thursday 4 May - Saturday 6 May 2017.
APNA is the peak professional body for primary health care nurses including nurses working in general practice. Engage with 500 delegates. This conference is the largest conference for primary health care nurses, including general practice nurses, in Australia.
For more information, visit the APNA website.