- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Corporate Plan 2016 - 2017
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Board Advisory Committees
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
Australian Primary Nurses Association (APNA) National Conference 2017
The Australian Digital Health Agency will be exhibiting Booth 43 at the Australian Primary Nurses Association (APNA) National Conference 2017 in Hobart, Tasmania, from Thursday 4 May - Saturday 6 May 2017.
APNA is the peak professional body for primary health care nurses including nurses working in general practice. Engage with 500 delegates. This conference is the largest conference for primary health care nurses, including general practice nurses, in Australia.
For more information, visit the APNA website.