- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Board Advisory Committees
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Senate Order Reporting
- Corporate Plan
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
Australian Financial Review (AFR) Healthcare Summit, Sydney, 19 February 2019
The Financial Review Healthcare Summit will look at the evolving models of care and assess how well placed Australia is to meet future challenges. The healthcare revolution is gaining momentum. The challenges the sector is facing is at a tipping point; from the inquiry into aged care, to a growing population placing more strain on services, to the ongoing privacy debate. At the same time, a data-driven transformation is empowering patients to take control of their own health, rapidly increasing efficiency. This event will be held at the Sofitel Wentworth, Sydney on 19 February 2019.
The Summit focuses on four key themes:
- Driving digital change;
- Technology and the art of the possible;
- Unlocking economic potential of the healthcare sector; and
- Enabling transformation
Topics covered include aged care, the future of primary care delivery, professional conduct, integrating technologies, precinct models of excellence, and strategies to facilitate change.
An influential line-up of healthcare decision makers and disruptors will delve into how the convergence of technological capability and systemic readiness to catalyse change can meet the challenges that lie ahead.
We welcome you to join this crucial conversation.