- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Board Advisory Committees
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Senate Order Reporting
- Corporate Plan
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
Events related to our growing developer community can be found on our Developer Centre's dedicated Events calendar.
For more information about Connectathons, Webinars and Events where the Australian Digital Health Agency is exhibiting https://www.digitalhealth.gov.au/news-and-events/events.
- For more information about Events or if you would like the Agency to attend or present at a future conference, please email [email protected]
Australia's National Digital Health strategy
Safe, seamless and secure: evolving health and care to meet the needs of modern Australia. Digital information is the bedrock of high quality healthcare. The benefits for patients are significant and compelling: hospital admissions avoided, fewer adverse drug events, reduced duplication of tests, better coordination of care for people with chronic and complex conditions, and better informed treatment decisions. Digital health can help save and improve lives. To support the uptake of digital health services, the Council of Australian Governments (COAG) Health Council today approved Australia’s National Digital Health strategy (2018-2022).