Clinical Documents - My Health Record Usability Recommendations v1.3
- NEHTA-2210:2016 Clinical Documents - My Health Record Usability Recommendations v1.3
|NEHTA-2210:2016||Clinical Documents - My Health Record Usability Recommendations v1.3||29-01-2016|
|NEHTA-1923:2014||Clinical Documents - PCEHR Usability Recommendations v1.2||30-12-2014|
|NEHTA-1564:2014||Common - Clinical Document - PCEHR Usability Recommendations v1.1||05-05-2014|
|NEHTA-1476:2013||Clinical Documents - Supplementary Guidance for Implementers v1.0||24-10-2013|
This document provides usability recommendations for clinical information systems authoring or rendering information contained in clinical documents and views exchanged with the My Health Record system.
Updates to version 1.3 include:
- Renaming from PCEHR to My Health Record;
- New section with recommendations on recording adverse reactions;
- New recommendations on recording immunisation sequence number;
- Miscellaneous additional recommendations and amendments for additional clarity and usability in existing areas;
- New recommendations have a status of NEW in v1.3 (CLD.107 to CLD.140) while revised recommendations have a status of Revised for v1.3;
- Additional clarifications and corrections that are not considered to have any potential impact on clinical information system behaviour.
Examples of visual representations (mock-ups) of the CUP recommendations are available from our Usability Improvements page.