- Get Started with Digital Health
- Using the My Health Record system
- For Implementers
- News and Events
About the Agency
- Tenders and Offers
- Digital Health Space Blogs
- Australian Digital Health Agency Board
- Australian Digital Health Agency Executive Team
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Board Advisory Committees
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Help Centre
- Useful Links
- Website Accessibility
- Digital Health Cyber Security Centre
- Senate Order Reporting
- Corporate Plan
Get started with digital health for healthcare providers
- What is digital health?
- Set Up
- PIP eHealth Incentive
- For Researchers
Apply for Digital Health Online
The Digital Health Online Forms application tool allows healthcare organisations to submit an application for any or all of the following digital health services:
- Healthcare Provider Identifier for Organisations (HPI-O) and My Health Record system.
- NASH PKI Certificate for Organisations.
All digital health services are required to access the My Health Record system.
Digital Health Online forms will be unavailable on Thursday 14 September 2017 due to scheduled maintenance. We apologise for any inconvenience. Please contact [email protected] or call 1300 901 001 if you need assistance.
In completing your application, you may be required to provide some evidence of identification of yourself and/or your organisation. Further details will be provided at the start of your application.